To Our Valued Patients, As we adjust our schedules and office flow to support recommendations by the CDC and the Department of Health, we ask for your patience and understanding as we move through different phases of reopening. Here’s what you can expect during this time:
- 1. Patients and staff will be required to wear masks (cloth or surgical) while in the office during office operational hours.
- 2. If you need assistance during your visit, we ask that the person who brings you in waits in his/her car until your appointment is over to help us limit the number of people in the clinic at any one time.
- 3. If you have a caregiver who needs to attend the visit with you, he or she will also need to wear a mask. Please inform staff if this is the case.
- 4. We will gather information through as many contactless ways as possible and will establish handwashing protocols for everyone.
- 5. We will communicate any additional changes as we move through this process and will continue to share information with you.
We look forward to seeing you. Sincerely, Eye Care for the Adirondacks